More WWDC rumours (which are pretty pointless given that there’s less that 24 hours to wait) and facts that might point to something and might not:
- .mac has had some significant and continuing outage
- 10.5.4 is supposed to be hot on the heels of 10.5.3, with beta testers out there already
- Apple has been buying up .me domains, apparently in order to re-brand .mac
Top bets for new iPhone hardware:
- 3G and built in GPS, à la Nokia N95 and numerous Blackberries now out and about
- Bigger screen moving to something between a Mac Book Air and an iPhone (I think this is a likely Apple move, but I don’t know if it’ll come on June 9 2008)
- Smaller version of the iPhone
- Much lower price points from carriers
Time will tell.
(disclosure: I am long Apple calls of different maturities).